Dr. Jennifer Goto!
Dr. Goto specializes in Naturopathic Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture, as well as innovative specialty modalities, including nutrigenomics and microbiome analysis.
"Thank you Center for Natural Medicine! If it was not for you, Dr. Raistrick, and your amazing team of Naturopathic physicians I don't think I would have regained my health as quickly and efficiently as I have! Thank you for giving me my life back!"
-Rachel, Milford Ct
Patient Portal !
Facts about the prostate:
• Only about the size of a walnut, weighs only an ounce
• Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin related cancer among men, 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed in their lifetime
• About half of men between the ages of 51 to 60 have Benign prostatic hypertrophy
• Prostatitis is most common urinary tract issue for men under 50
• Important factor in male fertility
• Stress, diet, hormones, and bacterial infections can affect the health of the prostate
Pay your bill, access your
invoices & more!
Does your insurance cover us?
Schedule an appointment with us today for a physical and lab screening to asses your prostate health. We can discuss lifestyle, diet, nutritional and herbal medicine options that can reduce your risk for prostate disease and to treat preexisting prostate problems.
Monday - Thursday:
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Center for Natural Medicine, LLC
640 Main Street
Watertown, CT 06795
Our staff of Naturopathic Physicians are experienced and knowledgeable. We believe in personalized care that focuses on the individual and their goals.
Symptoms to look for:
• Difficulty starting/stopping urination
• Hesitant urination • Increased frequency
• Pain or burning on urination • Difficulty maintaining or getting an erection • Pain in low back, pelvis
We would like to
Check Out Our
Risk Factors for Prostate cancer:
• Age is the most common risk factor, the older you get the greater the chances of prostate cancer become
• Lack of exercise
• Alcohol consumption
• A family history of prostate cancer
• Low vegetable intake and lack or proper nutrients