• Urology/ Men's Health
• Gastrointestinal Health
• Infectious disease/ Immune system support
• Lyme Disease and co-infections
• EENT/ Ear Cleaning
• Natural Pharmacy
Dr. Robert M. Murphy
• Body Composition Analysis (BIA)
• Ordering/interpreting X-Rays, MRI's, CT's, Ultrasounds, etc.
• Physical Medicine, Physiotherapy, Spinal Manipulation, Bowen technique
• Orthotic fitting
• Cardiovascular health
• Family Medicine/ General practice/ Diagnosis/ Treatment
• Physical Exams
• General laboratory testing/ Food Allergy Testing/ Skilled phlebotomy
• Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
• Adrenal hormone assessment
Robert M. Murphy N.D., RN is a leader in the field of Naturopathic Medicine, utilizing over 35 years of experience as a naturopathic doctor to help individuals in optimizing their health and restoring wellness. “After 35 years of naturopathic practice, I still love what I do." he states. Dr. Murphy started his health care career as a critical care nurse, and draws upon that experience in his natural medicine family practice. He has dedicated his practice to serving his patients using his deep knowledge of natural medicine connecting emotionally and spiritually, and using his hands as tools to heal and relieve pain.
For the past four years Dr. Murphy has also served the University of Bridgeport School of Naturopathic Medicine as an adjunct clinical professor. He comments, “It’s such a privilege to pass along the years of diagnostic and clinical skills and judgement, that I have accrued, to these bright and ambitious students who represent the future of naturopathic medicine.”
Dr. Murphy was fortunate in 2018 to travel to Jamaica for an ethnobotany program on the identifications and traditional medicinal uses of local fruits, foods and herbs. He stays grounded by tending to his fruit orchard and organic garden reflecting on the importance he places on the consumption of clean and organic foods as the foundation for good health. He is a bird watcher and has been taking local Tai Chi and Qi Gong classes. His artistic endeavors include linoleum block printmaking, writing, and sharing poetry.